VAVS staff and volunteers have created wonderful tools to show what volunteering is and the effect volunteering has on the individual and the Veterans we serve. Below are a few of the special products that have been developed.
- The Eagle Newsletter (Summer of Service Edition - July 2015)
- 2012 VAVS Annual Report
- Living Memories
- A Million Reasons
The additional products below may be downloaded and used to print for distribution to community organizations, businesses and schools.
- Caregiver Brochure
- Community Partners
- Exceeding Veterans' Expectations
- Gifts and Donations
- Family Volunteering
- VAVS National Representative and Deputy Representative Guidelines
- Adaptive Sports Brochure
- National Salute to Veteran Patients
- Volunteer Recruitment
- VHA Blueprint for Excellence - Fact Sheet
These files require a viewer. The VA Viewers Page contains links to available viewers.